A compression spring is an open-coil helical spring that offers resistance to a compressive force applied axially. Compression springs are usually coiled as a constant-diameter cylinder.
WHO USES OUR PRODUCTS
Our coil springs are used in a wide range of industrial and consumer markets, including the agricultural, railway, construction, mining, automotive and marine industries.
We manufacture all types of hot coiled helical compression springs in various wire sizes ranging from 10 mm dia to 40 mm dia using a variety of alloys that include Spring Steel [Grade 60 Si7], Chrome Moly Steel [Grade 52Cr4Mo2V], SAE 5160 etc. In hot wound springs, we have the capability to meet or exceed commercial tolerances and our spring designers and staff are always prepared to meet new challenges.
ENGINEERING AND DESIGN SERVICES
We offer complete engineering and design services. We can manufacture from sample spring or blue-print or drawing. We offer exact replacement, but can also modify a design to suit your needs. Design modifications include:
1) Raising or lowering nominal load heights.
2) Redesign to reduce stresses, increase spring life and improve performance.
3) Increasing or decreasing load ratings or spring-rate.
We also offer custom designs where work-loads and critical dimensions are known.
TESTING AND FINISHING SERVICES
We have a complete testing facility to allow us to check load-rates, operating stresses and fatigue life. We also offer a variety of finishing services, including:
1) Pre-setting springs to reduce premature sagging and increase spring life.
2) Shot-peening to decrease stresses and increase spring life.
3) Custom finishes including bare, enamel, or powder coated, in many colors.
1) Texmaco Ltd.
2) Titagarh Industries Ltd.
3) BESCO Ltd.
4) Braithwate & Co. Ltd.
5) Indian Zonal Railways.
For more details, visit www.bpsprings.com
For inquiry please contact: